- Metric Ton/Metric Tons
MIG Wire offered is usually coated with the help of copper to prevent oxidation, which aid in electrical conductivity and also helps in increasing the life the welding contact tip. This wire is preferred for its high quality, speed, strength, corrosion and water resistance, high protection, easy to use and handle, extended life span and economical too. This wire is highly efficient and also possess high duty cycle. MIG Wire is more preferred from flux cored wires due to its unique features and high performance. This wire can be purchased in bulk as per the requirement, by our clients.
MIG (Metal Inert Gas) welding wire is used in Gas Metal Arc Welding along with a shielding gas .MIG wire i sproduced adhering to the highest quality standards with ER70S-6 specifications. Some of the salient features that our MIG wire offers are as follows:-
- Available in layer winded spool for trouble free continuous operation without entanglement.
- Controlled cast and Helix
- Excellent copper adherance
- Optimum copper coating for efficient current pick up and freedom from rusting
- Available in 0.8 mm and 1,2 mm wire diameters
- Cash in Advance (CID) Cash Advance (CA)
- 8000 Per Month
- 7 Days
- Sample costs shipping and taxes has to be paid by the buyer
- Assam Dadra and Nagar Haveli Chandigarh Himachal Pradesh Pondicherry Nagaland Uttarakhand Daman and Diu Lakshadweep Chhattisgarh South India North India East India Andaman and Nicobar Islands Arunachal Pradesh Delhi Gujarat Goa Jammu and Kashmir Jharkhand Karnataka Maharashtra Mizoram Meghalaya Manipur Punjab Rajasthan Sikkim Tamil Nadu Telangana Tripura Uttar Pradesh West Bengal Kerala Haryana Madhya Pradesh Bihar Andhra Pradesh Central India Odisha West India All India
- ISO 9001:2015