Industrial Deformed Steel Bars are the hot rolled bars, which are widely suited for the industry of construction and concrete reinforcement. The bars work as the tensioning devices that help in holding the concrete in a flattened state. They are robust in compression and compensate for the imbalance that occur on concrete slabs behavior. Industrial Deformed Steel Bars can do well for the tensile loads. They can be installed for highway pavement as well as segmental bridges. The said bars are useful to make a monolithic concrete structure of structural integrity, high durability and high reliability.
- High ductility due to low ratio of carbon present
- Can withstand major natural disasters
- Known for their ability to bond very well with concrete
- Offers the concrete high flexibility and great tensile strength
- They can be easily welded